- If weather conditions make the fields unplayable, this page will note contingency plans below for the games affected.
- The Tournament Committee has the right to shorten the length of games.
- If 50% or more of the game has been played before cancellation of the match due to weather conditions, the match shall be considered complete.
- If the temperature is at or above twenty-five (25) degrees Celsius, referees have been asked to provide a two (2) minute water break for both teams near the half way mark of each half. Games could be shortened by that time, if games are running behind.
- Tournament fees are non-refundable if games or the tournament are cancelled for any reason.
All rescheduled games due to weather will be noted here.